Pain in my groin, numbness, had L5-s1 fusion with laminectomy. Treatment?

Hello DR. Grief, I have pain in my groin , feels like a lump but my DR. said it wasn't a hernia in my right groin with pain extending out to my right hip with numbness and extreme pain I can only sleep on my left side with an ice pack alternating between my groin and my hip I have had L5-S1 fusion with laminectomy (failed) I have had tow series of cotisteroid injections for further pain and more herniations on my back. afraid of this hip pain tho its growing intolerable
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013