Pain in lower left abdomen area and left testicle, pain in retro-peritoneal area. What could it be ?

Hi Doctor, I have been experiencing some pain in my lower left abdomen area as well as the bottom of my left testicle . I visited a physician and she said I might have a hernia , I have all the symptoms of one but no bulge anywhere. I m afraid it might be testicular cancer , because I read that they have the same symptoms. Although I have no lumps only the bottom of my left testicle feels tender and when I push I begin to feel a dull ache. My Retroperitoneal area has been aching the past 2 days and my lower left abdomen and my back aches. What could this potentially be?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012