Pain in lower back, cramps. Pain killers not helping. Solution?

My son, 42 , has been in excessive pain in his lower back for more than a month. The pain is on his right side and goes down his leg and it feels like he has a bad cramp all the time .He has been to doctors and they prescribe pain killers and muscle relaxers but so far nothing is working ,they even sent him to Physio,but nothing helps and the pain is getting worse and enables him to walk or work . Can you tell me what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
If you are looking for alternative treatment, then you can try Tab. Rumalaya Forte 2 tabs twice a day and Tab. Reosto 1 tab twice a day. Its safe and very effective in backache ailments.
You can also have a session of energy healing on the localized part to get immediate relief.
Hope this answers your question.
Dr.Atique Ansari
Certified Pranic Healer
dratik@gmail.com