Pain in lower back after a fall, burning on bending. Should I undergo any test?

So I fell about 3 months ago at work. I fell when I was walking towards one of the freezers at work and fell in the sitting position. I remember immediately my lower back right below the mid back it took my breath away it hurt so much I couldn t get up right away but managed to after a couple of minutes. I went to the break area and tried to sit down but that only made things worse. work told me to go take the rest of the day off and I went to the Chiropractor he did ex-rays and told me I sprained and strained the lower back. Now that brings me to today I am now in physical therapy been doing it for 3 weeks. Now that brings me to my question since this has happended lately I have been experiencing Lower back pressure and burning when I bend to much and also my lower back has been cracking which has never happened and after it cracks sharp pain right in the middle lower back. Should I get more testing done or should I just continue to do PT and hope it gets better?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
get an MRI Lumbosacral spine done.