Pain in lower abdomen , uncomfortable pressure in bladder, slower flow of urine. Remedy?

Have had pain in lower abdomen for few weeks that comes & goes. Wasn't sure if it was muscle spasm or related to ovaries or something female. That pain has subsided some but now I have uncomfortable pressure on my bladder. Feels like I cannot empty my bladder and the flow of urine is much slower than normal. Just took an AZOurinary tract home test. Results of test strips indicate negative for Nitrate & positive (dark purple) for Leukocytes. Please advise?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013