Pain in lower abdomen, burning sensation while urinating, excessive white discharge, irregular periods. Diagnosed infection and fat in liver. Explain

Hello,I am 22yrs old.I am having pain in the left side of the abdomen from yesterday .even i can't sleep on that side from yesterday night.Few days back and even now i am having urination problem as i causes slight burning sensation and painful during urination.I feel burgened by pain in the lower abdomen but as the bladder gets emptied up then the pain vanishes.For nearly about 1yr i am having excessive white discharge-it is sometimes crsytal clear and sometimes white in color,for that i have to use pads in regular basis,i am helpless.
My periods are not regular and its very painful from the very age it started.The month i don't have periods my white discharge increases and for few months its a regular matter.I had peroids on 12th April,2013.
Today i had a lower abdomen usg and as per them i am having some infection and period collection and fat on liver.
So can u please say what problem am having and how to get cured.Period collection means what??
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013