Pain in legs while walking on stairs, standing for long time. History of kidney stones, sepsis. Diet and exercise recommendations?

I recently was hospitalized with a kidney stone and sepsis . It s been 5 wks now. I have pain in my leg. It s especially noticable every time I walk upstairs. It also hurts quite regularly when walking around a large store or standing in one spot for several minutes. Is that an aftermath of sepsis. Is there any food or exercise that may help? I haven t done any exercise for nearly two months now. Would biking help?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012