Pain in legs, vomiting sensation, acidity problem. Reasons ?

I am 48 yrs old , i feel some pain in my knees, and legs when I go to my bed and even in the morning I feel tired and do not feel to go out for walk and some exercise and I am loosing my stemina gradually, I say on IInd floor 32 stairs are there, please advise me the exercise suitable for me. I am also having acidity problem, I do not take much spices and fried, I have noticed many times , if i take out side food or slightly extra food during my dinner ,it disturb me during night some uneasy feeling and vomiting sensation , I feel some digation system is not proper, please advise me. Thanks Regards AAAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012