Pain in legs and hands, stomach pain, soft yellow stools. What's wrong ?

My daughter made 3 last Sunday and since then she has been going to the bathroom, she complains about her stomach hurting then goes to the bathroom. She has also been saying her leg/ hand is hurting her. Her stool was pale yellow, soft but not runny, it turned green a couple days ago then it went to Brown. I took her to the doctor and he said she is fine, examed heer belly and she never complained. What is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get a stool examination of your daughter.

I would advise that you can give her probiotic for relief. Further medical management can be planned according to the reports of the stool test.
You should give her any medicine only after getting her examined by her Paediatrician.

I hope this is helpful to you.