Pain in leg and arm, red patches all over leg, pain gets worse at night. Blood test and xray done. What could be causing this?

Hi, I am getting very bad pain in my legs and arms. It started in my legs and I have red patches all over my legs that come and go. The pain gets worse at night and after periods of sitting or lying. The pain can get so bad in my hands that I can t hold anything. My shoulder is hurting badly and also my knee . I am 26. This has been happening for about 4 weeks. I have had blood tests and a chest X-ray but I am waiting for the results. The pain is so bad tonight that it making me cry. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012