Pain in left wrist during movement. No visible damage. How to fix it?

Hello, I am 18 years old and work as a full time labourer. About last september i noticed that my left wrist was giving me some pain when i would twist it down and in towards me, or up and towards me. It now gives me significant pain whenever i work out (primarily pushups) to the point where i can t work my left arm anymore. The pain is pinpointed in the exterior area of my wrist, where the bone protrudes (where the arm meets the hand ) and i have not been able to figure out if it is a muscle or tendon , or one of the bones in that area. There has never been any visible damage, but it is clear that there is something wrong, and I would like to fix this mostly because i have a physically demanding career. If you have any input at all, it would be most appreciated. Thank you, Lou.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
go for contrast bath which will help you a lot to relief pain take one tub of cold water around 15 degree Celsius and take another tub hot water 45 degree temp.immersed your hand first in hot for 3 minutes followed by cold water for 1 minute.repeat it for 15 min twice a day for 7 days.otherwise take paraffin wax bath in physiotherapy clinic will definitely reduce your gentle exercise of wrist.avoid pushing and pulling activities.