Pain in left testicle. Taking hifenac, hetrogen, no improvement. Cystoscopy required?

DearSir, I have been suffering for the past two months, which i couldn t say out. two months back ,one of my testis(leftside) bulged,and it was giving pain,I have seen a local MBBS Doctor ,taken a priscription consists (Hetrogen-100mg,Hifenac,Tab mega cv,tab panto ) consumed for 15days ,relieved from bulging and prsisited ,and visited a urologist and he advised meto go go for cystoscopy ,along with medicines as fallows,1Hifen plus,Hetrogen ,and pain killer,but no improvement., Problem repeats and persists. Please advise me ,whether it is compulsory to go for cystscopy send your advise to
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012