Pain in left foot on putting pressure, no pain on walking. Causes and treatment?

I have a problem with my left foot and have had it ever since I can remember. It doesn t hurt to walk on it or to crack it or anything like that. However if I sit down and have the soles of my feet touching and I push down on my left foot it hurts. There are thing I can do with my right foot that hurts too much to do with my left.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I would recommend you to show it to a foot specialist if you are having flat feet. Also if every thing is right with tendon and nerve can be confirmed after doing MRI of the leg and feet. If all these reports are normal then i can advice you to not to be worried. If any above report come positive then treatment will be accordingly.