Pain in left ear, jaw pain, echo sound in ear. Taken ibuprofen. Cure?

I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible pain in my left ear, it caused my jaw to hurt. I got out of bed and took two ibuprofens and then forced myself back to sleep. I woke up with a slight pain that wasn t as bad that was on triggered with like burps and what not. Now i hear an echo out of that hear whenever someone talks or when I talk.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
It suggests that you may be suffering from the acute otitis media.
For this you may take--->
1. Proper antibiotics.
2. Nasal and systemic decongestant.
3. Pain killer.
For better diagnosis and management, please consult the ENT specialist.

Wish you good health