Pain in left chest, feeling tired. Quit smoking and drinking. Healthy but worried

Hi Doctor I have had a pain in my left side about 4 fingers down from my nipple and as of late I m feeling very tired also. Ive quit smoking 4 months ago and drinking my diet is good and i workout at the gym 3 times a week. Ive been to my doctors who have told me there is nothing wrong with me but my mind is totally fine and I know that something is not quite right. please can you advise as i think i will lose my mind if this carrys on. Many Thanks Scott
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013