Pain in jaws, injured chin, had stitches, irritation, sharp pain in ear drum. What is wrong?

I fell down a week ago and hurt my chin . A few stitches were required. It has healed now. But the fall had also led to a pain in my jaws. I still have problems chewing properly, but it is healing now. My problem is that my eardrums may also be involved. During my jaw pain there was always a slight irritation (it felt as if I should scratch it) inside my right ear. Sometimes during sudden jaw movements it would cause a sharp pain in the eardrum. Today, after more than a week of the accident, I sneezed suddenly and there was a searing pain in the eardrum. It went away in 2-3 minutes. What is wrong with my ear?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013