Pain in hips, tired, hyperventilation, sitting and standing hurts.How can the pain be stopped?

I m fifteen, and the other day I noticed this awful pain in my hips. It started during marching band, a new instructor made us run, and then bounce around the field on our feet . Eventually I got tired, and it got so difficult to breathe. I had to hyperventilate just so it wouldn t hurt my chest and the left side of my torso and back. Once I recovered and stood up, there was this horrible pain in my hips. It hurts to sit or stand, walk, run, and even shift my weight whilst standing. If it helps, maybe, I have flat feet? I m not sure, but it really hurts and I have to repeat the exercise all week...what s wrong, or what can I do to stop the pain?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
The pain in the hips can be related to muscle spas or a soft tissue injury in the area. Taking muscle relaxants and doing a hot fomentation will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,