Pain in hips, lower back pain, fever. Prescribed timaflu. Severe burning sensation while urinating. Cure?

I went to the doctor on Friday. I am having lower back pain as well as below my hips pain. I was suppose to start my mentral cycle Friday and didn t. My doctor tested me for UTI and prego test through my urine and they both came back negative. I got tested for Influenza a and b and they both came back negative. I was givien timaflu and told that it might work since my temperature was 102 (which is high for me). Yesterday my acheing hurts a whole lit worse. It burned when I peed. I drank a ton of crandberry jucie and didn t see a change. Today I am at school, a teacher, and it literally puts me in tears when I pee from the burning. My lower back still really aches. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013