Pain in forearm, wrist joint, neck pain, tingling sensation in scapula. Should I undergo MRI?

Dear Doctor, I m Shalini from Bangalore aged 26 yrs.I had a fall 10 days back but left it neglected. later i ve started getting pain in the anterior part of left forearm near the wrist joint, pain in the left shoulder joint, also have severe pain in the nape of neck, left scapular region, have tingling sensation in the left scapular region and in the back( thorax region). Recenty i m also getting frequent headaches. even now there s a vague pain in the head esp. in the left part. I was asked to take X-ray of cervical spine of which the reports say that FUSION OF THE POSTERIOR SPINOUS PROCESSES C2-C5 IS SEEN. I m so tensed doctor. Should i undergo an MRI scan Dr? Is the fusion permanaent Dr?? Nothing can be done or is it only manageable or can it be corrected through surgery??
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013