Pain in foot, thumb, toe, swelling, temperature of affected part is hot. Normal blood tests. Any ideas?

I have lot of pain in my foot, thumb and toe due to swelling and redness. This pain (and swelling) is generally shifting in nature. Its like now i have pain in my lower part of the ankle but after 4-5 hrs the pain would shift upwards. Also the temperature of the affected part is hot as compared to other parts of the body. If i take a pain killer, the pain automatically goes in 3-4 hrs. This thing happens to me on thumb, toes or feet or sometimes together on all these sites. I have consulted many doctors and done blood tests but my reports were normal. Kindly suggest a cure.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013