Pain in femur bone, back and shoulder pain, hand numbness, chest pain. Causes and treatment?

I am having symptoms of: My bones aching. Especially my femur . There are spots on my back and shoulders where if I lightly tough it it causes intese pain. Then when I touch it with presure and force...nothing. Lightly again...intense pain. These come and go. My right hand and wrist ache and cramp up to the point of having to use the left hand to hold it open. My bones and joints and muscles ache in that hand. I drop things alot and my right hand is very weak and sometimes hurts to move it for long periods. Both the left and the right hands go numb. sometimes the whole thing, sometimes just just a finger or cpl of fingers or just the tip of one or a few or just a thumb . My left side of my chest is always in pain and causes me mobility problems. It wraps all the way from the front of my chest to the back. There is extreme pain in particular at the same point in the front as in the back. Almost like if you stuck a rod straight through my body it wld be the entry and exit points.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
You have not mentioned your age and duration of disease. can you bend your neck and can touch Chin to chest. If not then Go for Some test Including CRP, HLA B 27. And ESR. get an X rays of Spine done. It might be ankylosing Spondylitis. Rule it out and it will be simple stiffness.