Pain in face, headaches after a sinus surgery. CAT scan showing blockage. Why am I in pain?

Hi, I had sinus surgery on Jan 22nd and I still have pain in my face and headaches . I had a CAT scan on Feb 19 which showed I still have some blockage. My doctor stated that he hopes I m not reverting.... What s going on with me??? Why am I still in pain? I have not gone back to work yet because the pain is still unbearable. Yesterday I started taking 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water. It hasn t helped yet, but it s worth a try.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013