Pain in ears and back of head, worsens while playing hockey. What is this pain ?

hi I have been experiencing pain in my ears and at the back of my head, my ears can feel muffled at times and the pain in my head is mainly at the soft spot in the back. The pain gets worse when im playing hockey. Ive been having these pains for about 2weeks. Im 22 female, take part in regular exercise, may have asthma taking inhalers, was diagnosed with chostochondritis 3years ago. Any idea what this pain in my head and ears could be?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013