Pain in chest when turning head to the left, does not happen when engaged in physical activity

I get pains in the breast bone in my chest when I turn my head to the left. It does not occur all the time but when it does it can be quite painful. I am 34 and reasonably fit and active I am 6 feet 7 inches tall and approx 260lbs . The pain never happens when I am involved in sport or physical activity. They have only occurred when I am sitting either in the office, at the kitchen table or elsewhere. it has been a regular occurrence for about 3 - 4 months now.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013