Pain in chest, throat, jaw. Which test is to be done to rule out disease?

HI IM NOT SURE WHAT IM EXPERIENCING. IM 35 YEARS OLD, NO MEDICAL CONDITION WHATSOEVER BUT I FEEL PAIN IN MY RIGHT CHEST WHICH EXTENDS TO MY THROAT AND JAW AND IT HAPPENS WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE IM SITTING. NOT EVEN EXERTING ANYTHING. BUT IT DOESNT HAPPEN WITH A TRIGGER LIKE ANY STRENUOUS ACTIVITY, STRESS (PHYSICAL MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL) IT JUST HAPPENS. AND IT HAPPENED TO ME TWICE LAST WEEK. BEFORE IT HAPPENED EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK AND DURING THAT WEEK IT HAPPENED AT NIGHT WHILE I WAS IN THE SUPINE POSITION. LAST WEEK IT HAPPENED IN EARLY AFTERNOON WHILE I WAS SITTING. WAS WONDERING WHAT TESTS SHOULD I GET TO RULE OUT A DISEASE. THANKS. -CHE
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013