Pain in chest, tension, anxiety. Quit smoking, relapse occurred. EKG normal. Treatment?

I quit smoking about 6 days ago but I had a relapse today. I ve been having these pains in the left side of my chest , they re not the worst pains but i m still worried. I do feel very tense. I m 17 years old and I ve been to the hospital a few times because of anxiety . I had an EKG a few months back and it came back alright.. so should I see a doctor about my heart or is it just the anxiety kicking in, because i do feel very anxious right now..
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012