Pain in chest, numb left arm. Could I have had a heart attack?

Aged 23. Last night i got a sharp pain in my chest and my left arm went completely numb, this lasted for close to an hour before i finally fell asleep. This morning i feel fine but everyone i work with thinks i may have had a small heart attack. I m only 23 and I m not overweight, but my family does have a history of heart problems. Any thoughts? i consider myself healthy because i m physically active but yes, i eat entirely too much junkfood.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009