Pain in chest, neck, arm, shoulder, mild headaches. Tingling sensation in the tip of the fingers. Reason?

i other morning i got woke up with a stinging sharp pain almost in the center of my chest on the left side all together there was 8 stinging sharp pains that morning the pain was right where my heart is and i do have high blood pressure and the chest pain i have differ in the types of pain and im 46 soon to be in a few weeks 47 and im not on hbp meds anymore for one it didnt stop the pain and my neck arm and shoulder hurts all the time somedays worse then the others and mild headaches to go with it i just wish the pain would go away like the end of my fingers tingling that has happened in a month now
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013