Pain in chest, feels irritation on ear and neck, have heartburn, stomach ache. Gallbladder disease?

I m a 21 year old male and for the last 6 months or so I have had upper right chest and shoulder blade pains. I also feel slight irritation from my right ear down my right side of my neck. It is difficult for me to stand very long without becoming very hot and hurting. Laying or sitting down eases very little and no pain medications do anything. I do have heartburn so I was thinking it might be my gall bladder ...I do not have any stomach pains however.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012