Pain in chest, back and heart, high cholesterol, pain in armpits, does exercise

I have been having episodes of pain, moderate to severe, in my chest, back and heart. Once (4 months ago) or twice it happened that I woke up with the pain. Sometimes it affects my left arm, and it has happened that, at the gym, I also had discomfort in several points of my body and had to do exercise.

I do not know if it is related or not, but in the last 2 weeks I have had also a pain in my armpits (it is maybe not a coincidence that it is after a night out, drinking alcohol).

I have done blood tests, except for high cholesterol, my values are normal.

Could you give me some thoughts on how to proceed? I am going to see a cardiologist this week.

Best regards
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013