Pain in chest, armpit. Had heat catherization, EKG, blood work, all came normal. What could be wrong?

I am having pain in left side of my chest and in my arm pit and my left arm will just someone squeezing it.I done had a heat catherization it was normal,and EKG's that was normal and all blood work was normal.And still have the pain to this day.I did pain one morning with like spams in left shoulder that came through to chest and it was like my body was jerking like I was having seziures and I wasn't .But after it stopped I was very tired for two days.So I wondering if it is my heart or skeltal
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013