Pain in center of chest moving through upper back. What could be the reason, treatment?

I usually get a pain in the center of my chest that also tends to move through to my upper back, its so painful. It start about 12years ago and now im realizing that its more frequent and the time it takes has also been increasing over time, i usually feel as if something is moving or forcing its way through my chest to the back and try to sort of yawn to force air out, making me feel like that would make it come out...its a feeling similar to swallowing a hard object that is trying to go down...
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
HI
looking at your symptoms and the duration ..let us look into the various causes of chest pain
1) in young and middle age groups its mostly due to acid peptic disease or acid esophagitis..in simple terms..acidity
2)indigestion causing bloating(gas) which travels up to food pipe that is esophagus
3)the pain might be muscular or bony
4)rarely but importantly any cardiac cause

we need to know more about your pain..so look out for following things
1) are you suffering from acidity ...so note down when does the pain appear...for example after the meals or before....or does it happen when you get up? or it happens when you lie down just after having meals
2) is your digestion proper
3) do you eat spicy and oily stuffs
4)does it happen with movement or bending down etc
5)do you also feel palpitations or increased heart beats while having pain..do you sweat and do your hands get cold while having pain

considering it to be digestion related you can try out the following remedies
1) have meals on a fixed time
2)avoid spicy and oily food totally
3)do not drink much water after u have meals and do not lie down immediately
4)never over eat
5) try to have anti acidic food like...curds..coconut water..green veggies..fibres
6)keep your digestion strong by having lemon water daily in the morning mixed with honey and try to have dinner before 8 pm
7) eat slowly...most important
8)take aloe vera juice BUT A GOOD QUALITY JUICE IS MUST
9) LASTLY PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE SO VISIT A GOOD PHYSICIAN AND GET YOUR SELF CHECKED..YOU CAN ALSO GET A LIPID PROFILE AND A TRED MILL TEST OR AN ECG TO BE ON A SAFER SIDE
TIME TO TAKE ACTION..SO THAT YOU CAN GET RID OF WORRIES
GOD BLESS