Pain in basilic vein after drawing blood. Feels like lump. Possibility of thrombosis?

Had my blood drawn at the end of December. No problem till last month even I began the feel pain and restrictions in my basilic vein . I am a physical therapist and thought it was median nerve adhesions and when doing upper limb tension glides I heard a ripping/ tearing sound / sensation. I am skinny and always was able to see all veins in bilateral arms now I have less pain when gliding the nerve but I have a lump on the Medial boarder of my bicep where basilic vein should be running and I feel the vein is like a spaghetti string. Is it possible there is a thrombis and the vein is now collapsed ? I am 29 began taking baby aspirin . Will anything bring my vein back? Should I worry about a emboli? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013