Pain in arm and shoulder, cannot write or type. MRI shown supraspinatus peritendinitis. Tried physiotherapy, cortisone injection not helped. Suggest

I can't type so much as my arm is so much in pain. I am having sevre pain in my shoulder for last 10 months. The MRI has shown 'supraspinatus peritendinitis'. If I don't do any work with my arm the pain will go away after a few days . Writing with my hand and also typing are the most painful things. I have tried so many anti inflamatory medication, physiotherapy, cortisone injection, etc but nothing has helped. Even I have tried some Ayurvedic medicine and oils as well. I would appreciate if you could give me some advice. Thank you so much.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013