Pain in arm and chest, feels tired, weak and nauseous, blood pressure varying in each arm. Cure?

yes!!! I have a question.. I am a 39 year old female mom of 3 boys. The other night Pain to my left arm woke me up during the night. Since then, I have some pain in my left arm and pain in my chest if I pull my shoulders in to the the center of my chest. My bp today was 87/60 in my left arm today and 123/78 in my right arm. 36 degrees different. I am used of them being 10 degrees different but not this. I feel real tired and weak. I get light headed and nasues. Some times I have a sharp pain in the left side of my neck . I am a nurse and I am scared...please help!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Dear madam,
I understand your concern. It is unusal for BP to differ by so much in both the arms. The probable causes can be either a vascular block or a cardiovascular cause. I suggest you meet your general physician or a cardiologist who will be able to help you out. I suggest you also get an ECG done. Hope this has helped you.