Pain in abdomen, back pain, spine pain, numb foot. Any ideas?

I have been experiencing so many different pains lately sometimes it's my abdomen then my right side starts to burn and hurt my back hurts my spine does as well and sometimes burns sometimes its at the top sometimes it's at the bottom pains through my chest my right arm leg and foot was numb just so much I just don't know help!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Thanks for query on hcm.
Pain in abdomen with back pain is suggestive of renal stone of that side.
You have to go for urine test and usg abdomen to confirm the diagnosis.
Numb leg,foot is usually occurs in b12,d3 and other vitamin deficiency.
Drink more water.Start nsaid to subside pain.
B12,d3,minerals and other vitamin supplement will be helpful.
Consult your physician for proper diagnosis and better medical management.