Pain from lower back to right leg. Diagnosed mild bisc bulge with annular tear at L4 and L5, with mild crowding of nerve roots. Advice

I have a mild broad based disc bulge with an annular tear at L4-L5 with mild crowding of the exiting nerve roots. I also have transitional segment with partial sacralization of L5. I also have a benign hemangioma present at L4. I have been to a chiropractor, have had 3 coritizone shots and have done physical therapy for a year now, but I have not noticed much improvement in the pain as I feel it everyday. It radiates from my lower back down my right leg. I do stretching exercises and use the elliptical. I am looking for advice as to what you would recommend that I do at this point. Any advice would be grately appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013