Pain from abdomen to toes since ripping feeling on stretching foreskin, weakness on the right of body, curved penis, white fluid in urine. Help?

Hi Sir, sir i m 21 years old male.sir one day i masterbate then i strech my penis bit more then normal to the right hand side and then i feel that some thing rip off in between the right side of my penis and right leg area and after that i feel sever pain in my right testis and then pain goes to my lower abdomin area and then direct to right kidney and it goes to my lower back area and then it goes to my right leg to toes.sir i also feel my right side of the body more weaker and loose then left side of the body,and it also effect my right side of my penis it becomes weaker to the right side beacuse i can not feel it and it bend down to the right hand side.sir i consult to many doctors but nothing change at has been eight months now that i have this pain.and sir i also find that resently i find that when i urinate there is white thicker fluid in my urine .is it related to my infected it some kind of infection fluide or it is sperms in my urine.plz sir help me sir cure me sir.i cant play any sport because of this pain.sir i feel that my hole right side of the body balance is disturbed or disbalanced.every thing in the right side of the body i.e my right leg,right side of the neck ,right hand etc becomes weaker and disturbed..i feel that i will never be happy because of this pain.its like my life is stuck in a nightmare.plz sir get me out of this nightmare ............regards
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your detailed problem description. I sincerely believe that you have nothing to worry regarding your physical condition. It is the fear and anxiety associated with sexual performance, which makes you confused and stressed and distressed.

White thicker liquid in your urine is definitely semen and it is natural with youngsters. Curved penis is also normal. Curved penis is more useful to satisfy self and partner than straight penis. Isn't it?

To have more explanation, please consult a psychologist. You may visit a physician if you desire so. Better have proper diagnosis from an expert than self diagnosis.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.