Pain during sexual intercourse. What can be done?

hi i am tamil, when ever am enjoying with my spouse she saying paining from that place. becouse she is pussyhole is very small what can i do i dont know,how to make suitable one. please let me know she need to take any treatment for to make suitable hole that one? sorry to ask such a kind of question to you...but no chance to ask some one thats why.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there Tamil. I note your problem with interest. How long have you been married? Is it recent? It is quite possible she is experiencing the pain because there is not enough lubrication. Please try a lot of 'fore-play' before penetration & or use a lubricating jelly. Vagina is a very 'elastic' organ & capable of accomodating all sizes..so there is no real need to do anything except reassurance & lubrication. Relax. If still not working, please go visit a gynecologist. Cheers!