Pain during sex, had UTI, have unusual discharge, frequent urination. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 17 and sexually active. About a little less than a year ago I had to go to the doctor due to pain during sex. It was thought that I had a urinary tract infection so I was medicated. Well the pain during sex stopped, maybe because I had been doing it less often then. Well ever since then I have been having unusual discharge that is like a yellow color. To this day, I still have the discharge and sometimes I feel like I have to urinate more often than usual. What is wrong? I have gone to a gynecologist and was going to be put on birth control but my mom did not fill my prescription. I had not heard anything from the doctor after my visit so I assume nothing was wrong. My mom and I do not have a good relationship so I do not want to talk to her about it. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013