Pain during intercourse, painful menses. History of abortion. Suggested laproscopic surgery to conceive. Suggestions?

aboHi, I am 27 years old. I had a vacuum aspiration abortion nine years ago. I was 6-7 week pregnant.
Doctors did not prescribe medicine nor antibiotics after abortion.
Its been 2 years since i'm trying to get pregnant , my first hormone test was LH 86.86mlU/ml , FSH 21.77mlU/ml and serum prolactin 22.28ng/ml.
Doctor gave me serophene 50 mg because according to my test i was not ovulating.
Second hormone test LH 4.42mlU/ml and FSH 7.56mlU/ml.
Increase my dose till 150mg of serophene.
My last test LH 6.04mlU/ml, FSH 9.93mlU/ml and serum progesterone 58.10ng/dl.
Doctors said that i need to do Laparoscopic + Dye.
What can be the causes and treatment of anovulatuon and infertility in my case.
A few symptoms: pain & dryness during intercourse, painful menses and hot flashes
Please give me full details because my laparoscopy surgery is on the 24th of this month.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013