Pain due to angiomyolipoma. Suggested embolization or laparoscopic partial nephrectomy. Which is effective?

My mother has an angiomyolipoma that is almost 10cm. One urologist said that the first line of treatment is embolization but he is concerned with a tumor that size and she is already in a considerable amount of pain, it may make her pain worse. He wants to do a laparoscopic partial nephrectomy . Another urologist is against surgery and recommends embolization. I am confused and want to give her advise.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013