Pain down to chest, above stomach, Ayurvedic dr suggested gall baldder stones, took cap, no relief. Permanent cure?

Hello Dr.
I am devi here from Bangalore , from past 15 days i hv a pain down to my chest and above my stomach i.e the middle portion , in the beginning i thought it is gastric as the symptoms was as of that . But after hving medicine for gastric i dont hv any relief, then i went to Ayurvedic dr , by one touch and asking all the sysmptoms he suggested it is gall baldder stones, and gave me medicine for that , after hving that from the 3rd day i was completely out of that pain but that was just for 5 days then again the same pain has started.
what should i do. i hv decided to go for a scanning , but dr pls. can u guide me regarding this.
I am 42 yrs now.,
Thanks & regards
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013