Pain, discomfort in upper back, burning, fizzing feeling. Reason for pain?

Hi I have had pain in the upper right hand side of my back for about 2 weeks now. It can be fairly painful and restricts me from stretching certain ways or doing some tasks. In the last week I have noticed a strange burning and fizzing feeling in the same place, there is constant feeling of pain and discomfort in the area the pain increases during the day and the fizzing occurs a number of times through the day. The area affected feels like about a small fist in size.Any idea what the problem could be? I plan on visiting the doctor I just havent had time.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013