Pain, dent in skull. Also have swelling in ankle after being kicked. Solutions?

Hello, I have been having some pain at the top of my head where on my hair starts to grow. It s been going for quite a while now, but I havn t paid much attention to it. But tonight I decided to feel around and I noticed what felt like a small dent in my skull . I m sort of panicking. Also, I got kicked in the ankle about a month ago. I went to the ER and they said no breaks. But it still hurts very badly and there is a lump where I got kicked that seems to swell up. I donvt know what I should do about that either.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
The description suggests that your symptoms are a result of trauma. You should visit the er for pain relief and an examination by a doctorof your scalp and leg to confirm your findings and diagnose them.