Pain, burning in stomach, heavy burps, no relief with antacid, home remedies. Help?

My husband has pain and now burning and pain in his stomach . He has taken a nexium this am, a glass of 1 tsp. of baking powder and water, three tums and 2 tablespoons of antacid during the day. Nothing has relieved his pain and gas. He did throw up 2 times this am. He has no other pains anywhere and his blood pressure is only slightly high. His gas is only from burps. Please help! Thank you - Carole Walcutt in Fort Wayne, IN.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013