Pain between shoulder blades, headache. Permanent cure?

Hi I have a pain between my shoulder blades and a headache. I am an athlete and run about 40 miles per week. I am very active. I have had this pain before some months ago and it went away and now it came back. I only feel it when i do something like run or jump. It is uncomfortable and I cannot run as fast as I like to. I have gas too. The headache goes away with advil or tylenol.
I do not have insurance and trying desperately to get approved and will go to a doctor once I know I am approved. What can this be? This has been this way for a few days. I only feel it when I'm jumping or running.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013