Pain between breasts, nausea, small lump just to right of throat area, below collar bone. On IV due to dehydration. Elevated liver enzymes. Treatment?

My daughter started having this terrible pain towards the top of her abdomen , right between her breasts but slightly below. It has brought on nausea to the point of not being able to keep anything down, not fluids of solids. She went to the ER and they drew blood, did an ultra sound and put her on IV s due to dehydration . They said her liver was elevated. (I take this to mean her liver enzymes are elevated. ) They sent her home with nausea medication which is not working. Also right before this onset of pain and vomiting she discovered a small lump just to the right of her throat area and slightly below the collar bone. I am extremely worried for her well being. and scared
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012