Pain below the rib cage on breathing and touching. No injuries. What are the causes?

For the last couple of days I have had pain on my right side, right at the lower portion of my rib cage. It is very tender to the touch, and it hurts when I bend slightly and/or breathe deeply. It almost feels like I have bruised or even broken a rib, however, I haven t done anything that would have caused an injury like this (fallen, impact, etc.). This is really starting to worry me! Thank you in advance for your help!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012