Pain below ribcage, MRI clear. Have diabetes. Taking Losartan. Could this pain be my pancreas?

Hi I am 48 year old Female I have been having mild easy to deal with to saver pain just below and under my right lower ribcage for over 2 years now. At time this pain drops me to my knees. The pain can intensify at any time weather I am at rest or working, weither I have eaten or not. I have had an upper scope a MRI had some nuclear science test done, ultrasound they say it s not the liver , the gallbladder , the lung , the ribs or the kidney s. I had also been diagnosed diabetic in 89 but dietary controlled I controlled my sugar well until 2009 I then got put on Metformin . I was told in June of last year that I would have to start taking a new pill with this it is Losartan. Could this pain be my pancrea or something we are totally unaware of?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012